This will be the quickest smokey eye you'll ever attempt! Using only TWO colours, some eyeliner and mascara you'll be able to create this super easy look, and it won't look like its been done in 5 mins!
Like most make up artists, the most common question we get asked by clients is how to do a smokey eye. Well let me let you in on a secret.. theres more than one way and every make up artist will advise you to do it differently! Theres no right or wrong way.. just go with whatever makes you feel more comfortable (and more fabulous!)
I thought I'd put it in pictorial collage style for you so its easier to understand..
1.Use a flesh-coloured eye primer or concealer all over the lid going up to the brows
2. Using a deep brown shadow (I used one from Morphe palette 35c) and a eyeshadow-smudge/fluffy brush, sweep back and forth in the crease, making sure you go all the way to your inner corners.
3. Using a dark colour (I have used black as I wanted my smokey eye to be intense) just pat that just on the lid with a flat eyeshadow brush (don't go above the lid).
4. Using the same fluffy brush you used for the brown, blend both colours until all harsh lines and gone.
5. Go back to your flat eyeshadow brush and go over the lid again with the black.
6. Using a pointed eyeshadow brush, sweep the shadow underneath the eye with the same brown colour.
7. I have used a black pencil liner (I have used M.A.C.'s new waterproof liner) but you can use brown if you prefer and apply really close to the bottom lash line all the way from outer to inner corner.
8. Lashes are optional (will probably take you another 5 mins) but a heavy load of mascara will also do the trick. Apply top as well as bottom.
More hair and make up reviews go to my main blog page www.reyamore.com/beauty-blog
Follow me on my journey to fight my long-term battle with acne on my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC46MEMLLUuP2UoQza5D7RJg
Yay or Nay?
Was my review the deal maker? Let me know what you thought by commenting below the post.