When you're working for any Estee Lauder company, its so easy to fall into just those brands and forget theres other great products from other brands out there!
I thought I'd invest into a Dior mascara seeing as I'be heard great things about all of them! I chose Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara seeing as I've never used a 'curled' wand before and I was just curious to see if its any good! Im not an 'eyelash girl' where I have to have perfect voluminous defined lashes everyday or feel the need to wear fake ones everyday.
So.. the type of lashes I have are very typically 'indian' in terms of they're thick and long, but just extremely straight. If I reeeeally wanted to I could make my lashes look magnificent everyday but tbh when Im on the train doing my make up before heading onto counter, I literally spend 1 minute on them because I just don't have the time!
Back to the review..
Love the luxurious packaging and I felt really comfortable holding it to apply onto my lashes.
As you can see below, the way the wand is shaped I really thought yey this is going to help curl my stupid straight lashes
Here is a before and after of my lashes when I applied the mascara! I have used Shu Uemura lash curlers (they are totally worth the hype btw)
As you can see I wasn't kidding when I said my lashes were super straight!
- This mascara did exactly want I wanted it to do! Was super easy to build them up without the clumpiness!
- Each lash looks defined and fluttery which is so good for my type of lashes
- The shape of the wand really helped me get right into the root and curl up
- Really good for bottom lashes!
- Not much effort was needed to get my lashes looking like this.
- Quite pricey for something you have to replace every 6 weeks!! (£25.00)
More hair and make up reviews go to my main blog page www.reyamore.com/beauty-blog
Follow me on my journey to fight my long-term battle with acne on my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC46MEMLLUuP2UoQza5D7RJg
Yay or Nay?
Was my review the deal maker? Let me know what you thought by commenting below the post.